Balls touchin' from behind
You have three, bear in mind
Slingball is a competitive sports game in which each team has 3 players. The goal is to eliminate all opponents from hitting them from behind with the ball. The team who wins 4 rounds wins the game!
You, as the purple team, will play against AI, the greens. If one of your players hold the ball, it can throw the ball to any direction you choose. Be careful, all players except ball holder can move as well. Avoid the opponent's shots, move all of your players and discover formations and tactics to win the game!
PS: Suggested play on fullscreen mode (Press F to enter)
- Mouse Drag: any position to choose closest player
- Mouse Drop: any position to slingshot ball or the player
- M: Mute audience
- F: Enter/Exit Fullscreen
- January: Purple Haiku // A game about feeling lost, while being relaxed about it
- February: Massacre: Tactics // A game about barbarians facing difficult decisions
- March: Astral Souls // A deckbuilder game where you build the ship by placing souls in synergized way to save the galaxy
- April: Don't Drown // A game about diving as deep as possible and coming back to tell the story
- May: Infight // A puzzle-shooter prototype about setting enemies against one another
- June: Sokotetris // A game about joining tetris pieces together
- July: Cacti // A game about long spiky green things that enjoy your inevitable dismay
- August: Solitaire: Tactics // A solitaire game that's less about luck and more about strategy
- September: TNT 99 // A game about how deliberate your mayhem can be
- October: Slingball // A game about slings, balls and backstabbing
- November: The King's Edict // A game about building the dream city of your king
- December: TOGAM // A game about making 12 games in a year while staying sane in the process
Font "Balsamiq Sans" by Michael Angeles
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.