You are the king slayers!
You are the enemies of humanity!
And you are so... undecided
You are the barbarians!
Raze the seven cities and slaughter the kings to dominate the wasteland
- Left Mouse: interact
- WASD: camera movement
- Hold Space to zoom out
- Click on self: skip turn
- M: mute sound
- January: Purple Haiku // A game about feeling lost, while being relaxed about it
- February: Massacre: Tactics // A game about barbarians facing difficult decisions
- March: Astral Souls // A deckbuilder game where you build the ship by placing souls in synergized way to save the galaxy
- April: Don't Drown // A game about diving as deep as possible and coming back to tell the story
- May: Infight // A puzzle-shooter prototype about setting enemies against one another
- June: Sokotetris // A game about joining tetris pieces together
- July: Cacti // A game about long spiky green things that enjoy your inevitable dismay
- August: Solitaire: Tactics // A solitaire game that's less about luck and more about strategy
- September: TNT 99 // A game about how deliberate your mayhem can be
- October: Slingball // A game about slings, balls and backstabbing
- November: The King's Edict // A game about building the dream city of your king
- December: TOGAM // A game about making 12 games in a year while staying sane in the process