Will this ever be available for download or just in-browser?
You are the king slayers!
You are the enemies of humanity!
And you are so... undecided
You are the barbarians!
Raze the seven cities and slaughter the kings to dominate the wasteland
- Left Mouse: interact
- WASD: camera movement
- Hold Space to zoom out
- Click on self: skip turn
- M: mute sound
- January: Purple Haiku // A game about feeling lost, while being relaxed about it
- February: Massacre: Tactics // A game about barbarians facing difficult decisions
- March: Astral Souls // A deckbuilder game where you build the ship by placing souls in synergized way to save the galaxy
- April: Don't Drown // A game about diving as deep as possible and coming back to tell the story
- May: Infight // A puzzle-shooter prototype about setting enemies against one another
- June: Sokotetris // A game about joining tetris pieces together
- July: Cacti // A game about long spiky green things that enjoy your inevitable dismay
- August: Solitaire: Tactics // A solitaire game that's less about luck and more about strategy
- September: TNT 99 // A game about how deliberate your mayhem can be
- October: Slingball // A game about slings, balls and backstabbing
- November: The King's Edict // A game about building the dream city of your king
- December: TOGAM // A game about making 12 games in a year while staying sane in the process
- Icons by Rexard:
- Badges by Rexard:
- Banners by Rexard:
- UI art by Rexard:
- Character art by Sanctum Pixel
- Desert tiles art by Nick Kubash
- Splash screen music: "Into the Storm" by ADnova
- End screen music: "Goodbye then" by ADnova
- Gameplay music: "Menacing Foe" by Alec Weesner
- Title Font: Eagle Lake
- Body Font: Titania
- Update 1.0.1Mar 05, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
The strategy of this game is destroyed every time your skills are randomly replaced with a worthless combination. With a limited number of tents to recruit from, this makes it entirely reliant on RNG. Strategy would be working with the RNG to conquer and survive, instead it is entirely random whether you will win or get stuck with one less soldier than the final city with no way to recruit more.
TLDR: No amount of strategy will ensure victory. Do what you can and pray to the digital dice gods. :P
i like this game, very awesome number strategy game. I feel like barbarian king while I play
Please, make a downloadable version for PC.
damn, every time when we're out numbered, some horde of justice fighters come from the shadows and crush us. But this is ok, we are barbarians after all and life is hard for a barbarian, maybe even harder if you are group of barbarians ;) Camera controls gave me some hard time to focus on player but overall this is a fun rouge like strategy game. I liked it.